How can we help? Take advantage of free services by JCU!
- Are you looking for a speaker for your next school or parish function?
- Do you need admission or college professionals to speak to your students or parents about the college admission process?
- Would you like to reinvent your college/financial aid parent information nights?
- Would you like your students to hear from current college students about preparing for college and all the opportunities available in college?
We can help! We offer the following FREE services:
- Admission representative to present tips and information on navigating the college search process.
- Panel of current college students to talk about their experiences at JCU and what they did in grade school/high school to prepare for college.
- Admission representative to meet with your English classes to go over the do’s and don’ts of the college application and college essay.
- Panel of college coaches and players to present and discuss the fundamentals of college athletic recruitment at all levels (NCAA I, II, III, and NAIA) and of being a NCAA Division III collegiate student-athlete.
- College professionals to speak about the importance and value of the liberal arts and of having a well-rounded education in an ever-changing world.
- College professionals to speak to groups about the value of Catholic higher education.
- Financial aid experts to present on the basics of financial aid, applying for aid, and the FAFSA.
- Staff of enrollment professionals to conduct FAFSA filing sessions to help your families complete and submit the FAFSA electronically.
- Presenters on a variety of other topics.
What are your needs? To discuss opportunities or request our services, please contact Joel Mullner, associate director of enrollment, at email@example.com or 216.397.4644.