Assistant Director of Enrollment
On JCU’s enrollment staff since 2016
- Hometown: Willowick, Ohio
- High school: Eastlake North High School
- Degrees: B.S. (adolescent to young adult education), Bowling Green State University; M.A.Ed., Baldwin Wallace University
- Hobbies and interests: Exploring anywhere new, movies, college football, and spending time with family and friends.
- Guilty pleasures: The Office and Mitchell’s ice cream.
- Favorite thing about JCU: The ability for students, faculty, and staff to develop great relationships. The size of JCU creates a great community that allows everyone on campus to feel at home!
- Favorite places in Cleveland: Progressive Field, Tremont, Ohio City, and Gordon Square. In reality, I am in love with this entire city.
- Advice for prospective students: Trust the process. Make sure to visit schools, ask questions sooner rather than later, and “trust your gut.” No one knows the best college “fit” for you better than yourself!
I serve as the enrollment manager for students and families from:
- Ohio (Medina County; North Central Ohio, including Sandusky, Mansfield, and Elyria; Central Ohio, including Columbus; West Central Ohio, including Dayton; Greater Cincinnati)
I would love to chat with you! Please contact me anytime:
- Direct Line: 216.397.1980
- Email: email@example.com