Key Application Dates
- December 1, 2013 - Early Action I (non-restrictive) and Priority Scholarship Consideration deadline; decisions released the third week of December.
- December 2, 2013 – February 1, 2014 - Rolling admission; decisions released every 7-10 days from mid-January through mid-March.
- February 2, 2014 Forward - Rolling admission on a space available basis.
Merit Scholarship Dates
- Magis Scholarship, Presidential Scholarship, University Scholarship, or Ignatian Award - NO SEPARATE APPLICATION – students are reviewed during admission application review and are notified of the award in their admission acceptance letter.
- Arrupe Scholars Award - SEPARATE APPLICATION – application must be submitted by January 15, 2014; the Arrupe Scholars committee will select finalists to come to campus on February 15, 2014 to interview; the committee will then notify award recipients in early to mid-March.
- Leadership Scholars Award - SEPARATE APPLICATION – application must be submitted by January 15, 2014; the Leadership Scholars committee will notify award recipients in early to mid-March, 2014.
Financial Aid Awarding
- December, 2013 – Apply for your Federal Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- January, 2014 - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Mid-February, 2014 - Award letters are mailed and continue on a weekly basis
- March/April, 2014 - Accept your award online through BannerWeb; Update FAFSA if estimates were used to originally complete the application; Send in Enrollment Deposit
- May, 2014 - Parent and students should begin considering payment options and apply for a parent or alternative loan if needed
- June/July, 2014 - Attend Orientation and learn about payment, billing cycle and options; Meet with financial aid staff for any questions specific to your family situation that you feel we need to know
- July, 2014 - Fall semester bills mailed