Key Application Dates
- December 1, 2017 – Early Action (non-restrictive) and Priority Scholarship Consideration deadline; decisions released by the third week of December.
- December 2, 2017 to February 1, 2018 – Rolling admission; decisions released every 7-10 days starting in mid-January.
- Applications received after February 1, 2018, may be subject to review on a space available basis, depending on volume of applications for the class of 2022.
- Those high school graduates still wishing to apply for fall 2017 entry should follow these special instructions.
Merit Scholarship Dates
- Magis Scholarship, Presidential Scholarship, University Scholarship, or Ignatian Award
- NO SEPARATE APPLICATION. Students are reviewed during admission application review and are notified of the award with their admission acceptance letter.
- Honors Program, Arrupe Scholars Program, and Leadership Scholars Program
- SEPARATE APPLICATION REQUIRED. Applications will be available online this fall; application deadline is typically in early to mid-January.
Financial Aid Awarding
- October 2017 – Apply for your FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- October 2017 – Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov.
- Mid- to Late January 2018 – Award letters are mailed and continue on a weekly basis.
- March/April 2018 – Send in Enrollment Deposit.
- May 2018– Accept your award online through Banner Web; parent(s) and students should begin considering payment options and apply for a parent or alternative loan if needed.
- June/July 2018 – Attend Orientation and learn about payment, billing cycle and options; Meet with financial aid staff for any questions specific to your family situation that you feel we need to know.
- July 2018 – Fall semester bills mailed.