Key Application Dates
- December 1, 2016 – Early Action I (non-restrictive) and Priority Scholarship Consideration deadline; decisions released the third week of December.
- December 2, 2016 to February 1, 2017 – Rolling admission; decisions released every 7-10 days starting in mid-January.
- Applications received after February 1, 2017, may be subject to review on a space available basis, depending on volume of applications for the class of 2021. We are currently still accepting applications for freshmen planning to enroll in Fall 2017.
Merit Scholarship Dates
- Magis Scholarship, Presidential Scholarship, University Scholarship, or Ignatian Award – NO SEPARATE APPLICATION – students are reviewed during admission application review and are notified of the award with their admission acceptance letter.
- Arrupe Scholars Award – SEPARATE APPLICATION – application must be submitted by January 8, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. eastern time; the Arrupe Scholars committee will select finalists to come to campus on February 4, 2017, to interview; the committee will then notify award recipients in early to mid-March.
- Leadership Scholars Award – SEPARATE APPLICATION – application must be submitted by January 8, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. eastern time; the Leadership Scholars committee will notify select finalists for phone interviews to take place in mid- to late February; the committee will then notify award recipients in early to mid-March.
Financial Aid Awarding
- October 2016 – Apply for your FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- October 2016 – Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov.
- Mid- to Late January 2017 – Award letters are mailed and continue on a weekly basis.
- March/April 2017 – Send in Enrollment Deposit.
- May 2017– Accept your award online through Banner Web; parent(s) and students should begin considering payment options and apply for a parent or alternative loan if needed.
- June/July 2017 – Attend Orientation and learn about payment, billing cycle and options; Meet with financial aid staff for any questions specific to your family situation that you feel we need to know.
- July 2017 – Fall semester bills mailed.