Applying to John Carroll University is easy and FREE! That’s right, no application fee.
John Carroll is an exclusive member of The Common Application, meaning the Common Application is the only application for admission we accept.
The 2014-2015 Common Application will go offline on July 23, 2015 in order to prepare for students who will be applying for admission for fall 2016. If you are interested in still applying for this coming fall 2015 semester, you are no longer able to apply online. Please download the following 2014-2015 Common Application PDFs and submit to our office:
- 2014-2015 Common Application
- 2014-2015 John Carroll Member Specific Questions
- 2014-2015 Common Application School Report
- Submit the Common Application online. Want to see the essay questions ahead of time? Click here.
- Make sure your high school guidance office submits to us your transcript as well as a Common Application School Report and/or Common Application Counselor Recommendation.
- Additional recommendations, including a Common Application Teacher Evaluation, are optional.
- Make sure we have the results of any and all testing by either the *College Board (SAT I) or the American College Testing Program (ACT). To have results sent directly to John Carroll from the testing agencies, our university code for the SAT is 1342 and for the ACT is 3282.
*Regarding the College Board’s optional Score Choice feature, John Carroll University considers an applicant’s highest section scores across all SAT test dates that are submitted. Applicants should feel free to send any additional scores that they want to make available to John Carroll. We have the same consideration for multiple ACT scores as well.