- Application review is done on a rolling basis. Once all required information is received a student should have an admission decision within 3-4 weeks.
- If you are applying for the Fall semester, application files will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in the preceding February.
- If you are applying for the Spring semester, application files will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in the preceding October.
Financial Aid Awards
- Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the time of acceptance based on current GPA at time of application review.
- FAFSA forms must be forwarded to JCU in order to receive a complete financial aid award (JCU FAFSA code is 003050).
- Please know that the awarding of financial aid for prospective transfer students will begin in April for fall enrollment and late November for spring enrollment.