John Carroll welcomes applications from students at community colleges who are looking to transfer to complete their four-year bachelor’s degree. The limit of transfer credit from a community college is 64-semester hours (96 quarter hours).
For information about course credits, core requirements, and how credit will transfer from some of our local community colleges, please consult the following Transfer Guides:
- New! Cuyahoga Community College (majors)
- New! Cuyahoga Community College (integrative core)
- New! Lakeland Community College (majors)
- New! Lakeland Community College (integrative core)
- New! Lorain County Community College (integrative core)
While we have a new integrative core, we realize that some students will be transferring in as upperclassmen, so they will be grandfathered in to JCU under our old core. The following guides will be helpful for students utilizing our old core: