Key Application Dates
- December 1 – Early Action (non-restrictive) and Priority Scholarship Consideration deadline; decisions released by the third week of December.
- December 2 to February 1 – Rolling admission decisions released every 7-10 days.
- Applications received after February 1, may be subject to review on a space available basis, depending on volume of applications for the incoming freshman class.
Merit Scholarship Dates
- Magis Scholarship, Presidential Scholarship, University Scholarship, or Ignatian Award
- NO SEPARATE APPLICATION. Students are reviewed during admission application review.
- Honors Program, Arrupe Scholars Program, and Leadership Scholars Program
- SEPARATE APPLICATION REQUIRED. Application will open and deadline will be announced in early fall.
Financial Aid Awarding
- October – Apply for your FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.
- October – Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. We recommend that you complete it by November 15 so that you’ll know your total JCU award as early as possible.
- December – Admission and award letters are mailed, and continue on a weekly basis.
- March/April – Send in Enrollment Deposit.
- May – Accept your award online through Banner Web; parent(s) and students should begin considering payment options and apply for a parent or alternative loan if needed.
- June/July – Attend Orientation and learn about payment, billing cycle and options; Meet with financial aid staff for any questions specific to your family situation that you feel we need to know.
- July – Fall semester bills mailed.
The application process is different depending on your starting point. Please make a selection below: