The following is the schedule at-a-glance of the Class of 2020 Celebration, to be held on Saturday, April 2, 2016, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., with a special Celebration Mass at 4:15 p.m. to conclude the day. Throughout the event, several university offices will be open and we will also have specialized tour options of the campus, residence halls, and neighborhood.
- 9 a.m. – Check-In opens, Breakfast available
- 9-10:30 a.m. – Legacy Student Breakfast (by invitation only)
- 9-11 a.m. – Student Engagement Fair
- 9-11 a.m. – Specialized Tour Opportunities
- 11 a.m. – Welcome
- Noon-1 p.m. – Academic Presentations
- 1-2:30 p.m. – Lunch
- 1-4 p.m. – Specialized Tour Opportunities
- 2-4 p.m. – Academic Services & Opportunities Fair
- 2-4 p.m. – Celebration Live! featuring student ensembles and solo musicians
- 2-2:30 p.m. – Special Interest Session: Campus Ministry and Immersion Experiences
- 3-3:30 p.m. – Special Interest Session: Studying Abroad
- 3:30-4:15 p.m. – Special Program Receptions (by invitation only)
- 4:15 p.m. – Celebration Mass for the Second Sunday of Easter
*Schedule is subject to change.