Discover your place in the John Carroll community.
The Class of 2021 Celebration was exclusively for all admitted students and their families, and was held on Saturday, March 25, 2017. Attendees were able to meet many of the friendly faces you’ll encounter during your undergraduate years, including potential classmates, roommates, professors, and other members of the John Carroll community.
During the Celebration, you were able to:
- Discover further information about your area of academic interest.
- Visit various campus offices.
- Take a campus tour and/or a special bus tour of the surrounding neighborhood.
- Hear from John Carroll students, alumni, and faculty.
- Learn about academic services and opportunities.
- Explore the residence halls, library, athletic facilities, laboratories, TV studio, and more.
- Meet one-on-one with financial aid representatives to discuss your award.
- Join members of the campus community for a special end-of-day Celebration Mass.
We call it our “Celebration” as it was a day to reflect on all you have accomplished throughout high school and the admission process but also a chance for us to celebrate the talents you will bring to our campus. It was a great opportunity to experience some of the many wonderful aspects of life at JCU and to confirm if we are the right “fit” for your next four years.