168 hours per week. How will you fill it? At John Carroll, we hope you find a balance of things that you do now that you can continue to do with us along with a new range of opportunities to grow as a whole person…mind, body, and spirit.
- Residence Life provides a community living experience for undergraduate students.
- Our dining hall features American favorites, authentic ethnic dishes, and a wide variety of vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free options.
- A variety of campus dining options also exist, including Einstein Bros. Bagels.
- Students enhance their educational experience by participating in nearly 100 student organizations.
- Our fraternity and sorority community cultivates the spirit of scholarship, leadership, service, character, and brotherhood/sisterhood.
- Every student is a member of Student Union, John Carroll’s student government and largest student organization.
Sports and Recreation
- Our 23 NCAA Division III varsity teams have captured more than 70 Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC) titles.
- Non-varsity athletes have a wide variety of club sports and intramural activities to choose from.
- Racquetball courts, spinning and yoga classes, and the intramural gymnasium are popular stops in our recreation complex, as is our fitness center.
- Lectures, plays, concerts, comedians, movies on the Quad, fine arts programs, and cultural events are just some of your choices.
- JCU students can also take advantage of all the city of Cleveland has to offer.
- John Carroll welcomes persons of all faiths and no faith.
- Sunday night Mass, small faith communities, interfaith opportunities, and retreats allow students to develop spiritually.
- Service and volunteer opportunities, as well as immersion experiences near and far, round out our focus on educating the whole person.
- Parking is available for most students on or near campus on a space-available basis.
- The Loop shuttle takes students off campus for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Two Rapid Transit Authority (RTA) stops are located minutes away from campus.
- John Carroll’s campus is located approximately 21 miles away from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) and about 45 miles away from the Akron/Canton Regional Airport (CAK).