For over 125 years, John Carroll has focused on graduating students with intellect and character in the Jesuit tradition of educational excellence.
Located in the beautiful, safe, Cleveland suburb of University Heights, our 60-acre campus is easy to navigate and offers state-of-the-art facilities, including the Dolan Center for Science and Technology and a newly renovated Murphy Hall.
We offer over 70 majors and and approximately 50 minors and concentrations. Admission is selective and focused on maintaining our excellent success rates for student retention and four-year graduation rates.
- #7 among universities in the Midwest offering master’s programs. – U.S. News and World Report 2015 “Best Colleges” edition.
- Among top 5 in “Strong Commitment to Undergraduate Teaching” – U.S. News and World Report 2015 “Best Colleges” edition.
- #6 “Great Schools, Great Prices” category – U.S. News and World Report 2015 “Best Colleges” edition.
- Recognized among the top 20 institutions in the country for our commitment to service learning. – U.S. News and World Report 2015 “Best Colleges” edition.
- The Boler School of Business holds dual accreditation by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a distinction held by only 5% of business programs worldwide.