Students requesting accommodations from JCU must submit CURRENT documentation of their disability. Guidance for obtaining appropriate documentation corresponds with federal guidelines and has been provided by the Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD). Documentation costs are the responsibility of the student. SAS can provide appropriate professional referrals.

Additional information about appropriate documentation can be found here: