Syllabus Disability Statement

In accordance with federal law, if you have a documented disability you may request accommodations from Student Accessibility Services (SAS). For more information go to Or you may contact the Director, Allison West Kaskey at or 216.397.4967. Please keep in mind that accommodations are not retroactive so it is best to register at the beginning of each semester. Only accommodations approved by SAS will be recognized in the classroom. Please contact SAS if you have further questions.