Students seeking academic accommodations must first register with Student Accessibility Services (SAS).

If a student asks for accommodations and does not have a letter of accommodation (LOA) from SAS you are not to grant them the accommodations.

ALL students receiving accommodations must be registered. To register with us, they must complete an application, submit appropriate documentation to verify the disability, and meet with the SAS Director. The Director reviews documentation and determines eligibility for services. Students approved for accommodations are encouraged to meet privately with course instructors to discuss their needs.

All students who are qualified for accommodations will present the instructor with an LOA. The LOA is written by the SAS Director.

Students who request academic accommodations for disabilities but have not yet registered at SAS need to be referred to our office to complete the registration process before accommodations are arranged.